Ideas for a SOCIAL GAME

I’m working on a social game, and I would love to get some feedback on certain stuff that I could add to make players stay a bit longer in my game. I already have a few stuff added but I don’t think that they’re doing the trick for exp. Sword Fighting Area, A Truss Tower(Most engaging) and Puzzle Cubes. I’m in the works of adding a few more but that’s where you guys would fall in.

2 Likes

Please do concept building in Game Design Support, not Cool Creations. Read category guidelines before making threads: Cool Creations is for showcasing things you’re working on that have actual substance (e.g. there is something to show, not just a concept). Recategorised.

I’m currently making a game like this for me and my friends, here are some things I was going to try include.

• Building tournaments (with f3x inventory tool, but could cause a lot of problems with trollers)
  • Physical board games (think Harry Potter book 1, where they have to play wizard chess)
  • GUI games, like tic tac toe, or a card game.
  • A place to get food
  • Fashion show?
  • A pet system could engage players
  • A mini game that puts players against eachother while everybody else watches, this could have a cool dynamic atmosphere, like rapping simulator, I’m pretty sure it’s called that at least.
  • Dance battles?
  • A theatre, people could put on plays?
  • A poolside obstacle course could be fun.

My ideas are pretty random, but I hope they help you! :smile:

1 Like

I will tell you Adopt Me´s secret…
Racing, racing to get recognizement in the servers they enter.
If you look at Maslow´s Hierarchy of Needs you can find the answer.
The 3 last levels (Love and Belonging, Esteem, self-actualization) are the key.

• Love and belonging. Your friends play Adopt Me, and to be accepted or to belong to that group of friends, you must play the same. Also, there are some groups of belonging, such as having an exclusive pet, exclusive house, etc.
  • Esteem. Being recognized in the society for having unique or special achievments, items, houses, pets, being respected for having an exclusive item, this is the most important level, this is why people are so adicted to this game, because they want to get recognized, to show up all of their exclusive (hard to get) items, you must add to your game something players are always working for.
  • Self-actualization: “Maxing you stats at the game”, to complete the game or being satisfied with your pogress at the game.

Following this tips Im 100% sure your game will have success, good luck at it!

2 Likes