Ideas for Horror based Asylum Game Levels

Hey everyone, I’m creating a upcoming Asylum based horror game. I would love to get some ideas for levels, I have most of the levels with script and dialogue. So far the game consists of the main character (you) who decides to go into the asylum Urban exploring by as you go deeper into the asylum things begin to get eerie and creepy. You start to notice unusual things, but you keep going. I don’t want to spoil the whole game so I’ll just stop there haha. I will pick a couple of the ideas I get and implement them into the game. Thanks for your help, the community always has amazing ideas! Please feel free to message me if you’d like to become a beta tester in the game, I’m only looking for a slim amount of testers. :ghost::smile::rocket:

1 Like

To prevent the player from leaving the game, you should make it so when you go in and turn around, the window/door just doesn’t exist anymore.

That would only work if your game is based on the paranormal. If it isn’t just make it a one way open door/window. :smiley:

3 Likes