Ideas for kitchen

Hello! I want to make a kitchen in a Cafe build. I have this big open kitchen area provided and I ran out of ideas on how I should do the layout for this build. I have the fridge and all the appliances I have made so far by the side of this open area I have shown you. Can you please give me feedbacks and idea on how I should go about doing this kitchen?

(P.S I am sorry if I am in the wrong topic as I am a new member in the devforum)

1 Like

search up kitchen and build from there

Like search in google for kitchen ideas?

If your build is for some big cafe, I’d suggest making an island in the middle, and duplicate a bunch of appliances. (so it takes up more space + if it was full there’s enough appliances for more people)
you could add stuff like storage racks for supplies, different coffee/espresso machines , or just counters for extra space.

If your build is for something smaller, I’d reccomend adding an island with a couple sinks and a bunch of counters, and with an island your kitchen will look much more filled out, as well as you can line the walls with appliances for an easier format.
Hope I helped!

I am trying to go for the big cafe type of layout. However, I don’t know how I should arrange the appliance. This is why I feel out of ideas for the kitchen.

there’s lots of layout to choose from, and it also depends on your styling for it. I’d recommend looking through big cafe games or restaurant games and just analyzing the kitchens for reference!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.