Ideas for my Flight Sim!

Hey Everyone! i’ve been working on a new Flight Simulator for the Past couple of days. & i would like to have some ideas for it, like new Airports, Airplanes, Easter Eggs, Badges, Etc. also i have some pictures here that i would like to share! also would like to here some feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

Here are some ideas you can implement!

Airports

• Globe-Trotters’ Delight: Add bustling hubs like Atlanta and Dubai for a taste of international aviation.
  • Scenic Gems: Introduce airports nestled in breathtaking landscapes, like Queenstown or Lukla, for stunning approaches.
  • Blast from the Past: Feature historic airports, offering a flight down memory lane.
  • Off the Beaten Path: Spice it up with unique spots like Barra’s beach runway or Antarctica’s icy strips for unconventional challenges.

Airplanes

• From Jumbos to Jets: Offer a fleet ranging from cozy regional planes to massive airliners, inviting pilots to explore the skies in style.
  • Time Travelers: Let players pilot historic wonders and vintage classics, reliving the golden era of aviation.
  • Top Guns: Mix in military muscle with sleek fighters and hefty cargo planes for adrenaline-pumping action.
  • Futuristic Flyers: Dream big with conceptual and experimental aircraft, pushing the boundaries of imagination.

Easter Eggs

• Landmark Selfies: Fly by world wonders and natural marvels, turning flights into treasure hunts.
  • Close Encounters: Add a pinch of mystery with UFO sightings and alien run-ins in secluded skies.
  • Warp Speed: Hide portals for time-hopping adventures, from dinosaur days to distant futures.
  • VIP Passengers: Sneak in missions carrying celebrities or historical figures, making every flight a star-studded affair.

Badges

• Global Explorer: Reward pilots for touching down in every corner of the world, from icy tundras to desert sands.
  • Ace Pilot: Acknowledge mastery in the cockpit with badges for each aircraft type, celebrating skill and dedication.
  • History Buff: Bestow honors for recreating iconic flights, connecting pilots to aviation’s legendary tales.
  • Community Wings: Foster a sense of camaraderie with challenges that unite players in shared goals, celebrating collective achievements.

These streamlined points keep the heart of your exciting project in focus, aiming to enrich the flight simulator experience with variety, challenges, and a touch of whimsy.

1 Like

those are some great ideas! will try my best to implement them :smiley:

I’m thrilled to hear you found the ideas inspiring! If you need more help or brainstorming ideas feel free to respond back ! :smile:

1 Like