Ideas for my lobby

I already have made this post, but this time, this is another lobby.

It’s unfinished, i just have made the base of the lobby, and i think the lobby looks a bit ugly, and i don’t know what i can change/add/remove. So i reached to you guys, what i should add/remove/change? Thanks for reading :+1:

3 Likes

Mind showing some more of the map might help a little bit more. :123:

I think now it’s ok, i guess :123:

1 Like

So far I don’t see this has a lobby really now if it had like floors to it where you could do different things while the game starts then ya that might work but rn I don’t really see this being a lobby as well as it looks small.

• Make it look like a lobby.
  • Try adding stairs.
  • Try making it a little bit bigger.
  • All so try changing the color up a bit I mean the floor color all so add windows
  • All so remove the light blocks and add them when your done with the lobby.
  • Add chairs and tables and maybe a obby? Or a pool.

I hope this help. :123: :heart:

I have a vision in this lobby I like the potential it can reach!

• Make Each floor bigger.
  • Add fun stuff so that the player wont get bored. For ex: Obby, Cool physics toys, toys.
  • Add windows
  • Make color more playful but cool at the same time maybe a purple and gray or a yellow and
    grey.
  • Add furniture.
    *maybe a way to get outside.

Hope this helps you in any way.

1 Like
  • Try adding actual lights in the lobby if you want to it look more realistic.
  • Maybe try to make the colors fit the theme of your game?
  • Add a leaderboard over the wall, related to your game.
    For example, ‘‘Most Valuable Players’’, showcasing the players with the biggest amount of wins.
  • Add stuff that would make the players pass the time. How about a floor dedicated to play mini-games, like Pong, with two chairs for two players. Or maybe a ‘‘Spleef’’ game room?
1 Like

@DevNetCheese

Make it look like a lobby: What do you mean with that?
Try adding stairs: There are not going to be stairs, later i will add walls where you can jump, like in FE2.

Also, there are windows lol

@Champoozi

Make Each floor bigger: How much bigger?

Make color more playful but cool at the same time maybe a purple and gray or a yellow and grey: I’m using the colors of the game logo.

@thelucas7

Maybe try to make the colors fit the theme of your game?: Actually, i’m using the logo colors

Add stuff that would make the players pass the time. How about a floor dedicated to play mini-games, like Pong, with two chairs for two players. Or maybe a ‘‘Spleef’’ game room?: This would be good, thanks!

2 Likes

What I mean is that it does not really look like a lobby it is small and not a long of detail. :123:

I’ve been in the same place that you are in. Finding concepts and ideas for your lobby. It took me a while to find a good design for my lobby in the game that I am developing.

• My advice to you is you should have more realistic lights in your lobby.

• Make it a bit bigger, as I’m unsure what your Max Players will be.

• You should add a functional stairway and make it look similar to a 3 level house.

• Add an obstacle course or a game room, so people don’t get bored while waiting in the lobby.

• Add other cosmetics such as windows, furniture, and paintings.

• Have a refined color pattern for your lobby as blue and yellow is just too practical.

I suggest looking up “Beautiful Color Palettes,” and you can go for a Beach Towel Theme, Rainbow Dash Theme, or just a Color Tone Theme.

I’ll show you the lobby my team worked on in case you are interested: Beta - Roblox

1 Like

Try making some interactive stuff too, like leaderboards or the player’s stats.

Also, what are the holes in the floors for?

1 Like

I am kind of confused on what you are trying to build, it reminds me of that ‘find the hole’ game. For improvement, I think you should stick to one level or maybe two, expand the flooring and actually add details.The details can include leaderboards, shops, donation boards, and creations such as chairs, pillars, windows, etc.

I have added two shops, as you said that i could add a shop (Same concept):

What i should change/add/remove in those models?

Well, I’m guessing you’re going for that colourful theme which is a wonderful idea for the lobby. But, do you have any ideas on what the shops will provide? You could add clones of avatars in which GUI shops can be accessed to buy and sell items. Also, I suggest adding decorations around the shop stands like products that can be bought in the shop.

1 Like
  • Make objects that you can play, maybe an obby if you want.

*If you can animate maybe there can be 2 people in each shop, or they can just stand.

• Maybe one of the rooms could have like a hangout like chairs/couches.

I don’t have any more suggestions, I really like the lobby and progress :grin:

1 Like

Your lobby should stick to a the games theme. For example, if its a horror game, then make your lobby look spooky and such.
I’d recommend that you put minigames in it, like a spleef game for example. You could even add some colorful spheres rolling around the lobby too. It helps entertain players that are waiting for the next round which prevents them from getting bored in your game.

I start kinda love it!!!, because I love low poly and that doesn’t mean I just already love it, I already like the texture have made in your lobby plus, you are an excellent looking builder :star_struck:

It completely depends on what the lobby is for. If you are building it for an exciting game, with minigames etc, it is good! I would suggest adding a bit more interactivity. You need to make sure players want to spend their time there. Maybe add some beach balls, etc. Whereas if its for a horror game, you would need to mirror that in the lobby, little light, run-down, all that stuff.

Hope this helps!

Well by bigger I mean enough space to make a couple obbys and furniture and room to play around. Also what are the game logo colors?

1 Like

Yellow and blue are the game colors

would you consider changing it?