Ideas for my vip gamepass for my TOH game

I want to get some ideas for my vip gamepass for my toh game (game now private - Roblox). I have came with these ideas so far:

• Rainbow Trail
  • Admin Commands

It is appreciated if you reply with an idea.

1 Like

You could have a special VIP name tag above the players head which can also appear in the chat next to their username. Along with that you could also add a rainbow name tag, however I’m not sure if you should sell admin commands as might that ruin the whole point of the game and the experience for others.

4 Likes

I’m giving a low level of Admin command permissions, such as only r6, etc and not moderation tools such as ban and kick.

2 Likes

Mhm, but I never meant it like that but if they could fly for example it could mean that they could cheat, but yeah that’s fine I just wondered. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They cannot fly due to low permissions. There are 5 levels.

5 | Owner
4 | HeadAdmin
3 | Admin
2 | Mod
1| VIP
0 | NonAdmin

I am giving level 1 permissions to the user.

2 Likes

They can also use commands on only themselfs.

1 Like

Mhm, yep I know I just wondered as you said admin.

2 Likes

Also you could maybe add like a particle effect for VIP players, maybe golden sparkles or it just saying VIP or something similar.

3 Likes

Try not to make it P2W if you’re caring about your community.
Honestly? Cosmetics for your car. Emotes. Donation. Highlighted username/rank in group.

2 Likes

Cool fact: I’m not going to make it P2W.

1 Like

Do you guys think a premium lounge would be good for vip?

2 Likes

Maybe. It’s just a matter of making sure freebies don’t get left out.

1 Like

Honestly admin commands seem pointless and unnecessary in a TOH game like this, it could trick other people into thinking it’s actually admin and not VIP commands and it doesn’t really make sense for it to be included in a game like yours.

Maybe just some cosmetic trails, maybe a radio, gravity coil, or some other type of harmless gear.

1 Like

Don’t add too much though as it makes it seem that you’re just focused on making robux from it and not the actual game as the game is what will actually help make sells.

3 Likes

I agree, but some gears may make it a bit too OP and not as fun as it will be too easy to complete.

2 Likes

A gravity coil may ruin the experience as it makes it easier to complete an tower.

(sorry if im asking too much)

If any of you guys have a new idea, please post it here as it’ll help me a lot.

I personally like when games add a prefix to a users name who has purchased a game pass
For example
[VIP] builderman
Maybe having a customizable message/prefix color as an option with the VIP gamepass?
Maybe have a powerup that VIP users can use every so often?
Sorry for the delayed response 5h.

1 Like

I don’t think that will be a great idea.
But, you can add some cool stuff like chat tag, over head tag saying ‘VIP’ that changes it’s colour and maybe extra coins per round? These are some ideas I got. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah and i forgot to mention, i tried your game and the towers were just big wide boxes and playeers were made to use normal roblox animations instead of obby ones