Ideas for new game im making

in my newest and upcoming hangout game i am in need of ideas. please provide me some ideas that i can work with. im going for a snowy town setting

heres what it looks like from above

(its also the same town thats appeared in my past roblox comics)

5 Likes

When I saw the ice I thought that you could add a feature to slide on ice.

5 Likes

Different kinds of trees, some growth to the terrain [ basically hills ] and surround the BIG snow man with small houses. I hope this helps you =)

1 Like

I feel like you could add just about add anything inside a hangout game since it’s more of socializing and interacting with players - friends.

First off, if your wanting ideas on a hangout game try using images or viewing games to get general ideas; hangout games don’t need much if your making something related to a town, add ideas and make it fit the design your trying to achieve. You’ll need to add more structure around the area for it to fit the town setting try throwing useful items, skating area, mountains, obstacles a area where players can interact with each other and more.

A hangout game should be something that’s fun or a place for spending time in. You can find a bunch ideas that’ll be engaging to players.

Add snow-capped mountains and big lakes with ice bergs, snow falling from the sky. Also add igloos and different types of trees like pine since I only see oak looking trees.

2 Likes

i already added snow falling from the sky it just isnt that visible. i also dont know how i should make snow capped mountains since im using parts instead of terrain. ill try to add diffrent type of trees though.

You can model mountains with blender, if you don’t know how to use blender you should probably learn it because there’s only so much you can do in studio.

1 Like

im not really interested in blender and i also think its complicated. although i may consider using blender

1 Like

Make a money system so you can buy some FORBIDDEN LIQUID thats child-friendly.

(Forbidden liquid because in your latest comic two guys were drinking what looked like forbidden liquid)

1 Like

it was hot chocolate pretty much. the place the characters are at is called cata cafe by the way. so there you go. it isnt a f o r b i d d e n l i q u i d

1 Like

@ileccs maybe you can add roblox hq in the game and add khols admin infinite

1 Like

i dont really know if an HQ would fit in the game… and i cant find the real kohls admin infinite so i feel like i should just use hd admin