Ideas on what I should on roblox that's not to hard to make

Hello everyone, I have made this topic because I really need some ideas on what to make, I don’t want to make anything to hard, but I wanna make a simple game that lots of people will like, so if you have any ideas on what I should make thank you for telling me!

Thank you everybody for reading this topic! Have a great day :star_struck:

1 Like

I would recommend taking time and effort to make a game the best you can, but if you want something quick, then I have some ideas.

An obby is a really simple sort of game. Hangouts are not common but easy to make. Showcases are simple in the sense that little to no scripts are required but they should be detailed. Simulators and tycoons are also moderately easy.

Honestly, though, games with little effort usually won’t do good. Put you heart into it. :heart:

From reading that, I don’t think there are type of games which just takes like some hours or 1-2 day to make and creators release it. I mean, sure you can make a hangout or something, that doesn’t require that much of time. But I mean, if you’d like your players to engage on your game, have fun etc, you might wanna work hard to make the game enjoyable!

I hope this adds in a feedback way, not a rude or mean comment/reply or other hurtful sort
Goodluck buddy! :+1:

That’s not what i meant, of course I am gonna build a game for a long period of time.