Ideas on what to do for a bowling ally

im brainstorming and im trying to come up with ideas for a bowling ally for roblox and i wanted to see what the fourm wants to see

and do you think if i use burnswick the brand for pinsetters would that be copyright

all i want to hear is what you guys would like to see and what you expect to see

@yugimuto1234532

and do you think if i use burnswick the brand for pinsetters would that be copyright

I’d stay away from using any real-life brands just incase.

I think an actual bowling alley similar to what you’d go to in real life would be quite cool. Would require some quite advanced scripting though.

1 Like

I guess what comes to mind with a bowling ally is just any old-school classic bowling and arcade mix. Something with that arcade carpet, dim colored lights, nothing too polished. Nostalgic would be the best theme I can say for it.

Good Luck!

• Sail.
1 Like

thank you guys i wanna build this to look like this bowling ally called Boardwalk Bowl Entertainment Center

its my favorite place and i wanna try and make the game look exactly like that but with out the names and logos

do you guys have any ideas on a name for the ally

thank you for the advice on the name thing do you have any idea for a new name for the pinsetters also imma be reaching out to lots of developers because imma need a team in order to pull this off i think.

do you think the entire ally can be done by 1 person or do i need many

should i have the dimed colored lights be like rgb or what colors

If you want more of a vintage look use pale yellows, red and blue. If you are looking for modern RBG lights mainly Purples, Blues and Reds should be good. I’m sure you can just find some references fo see what I’m talking about.

:cool:

1 Like

should i use blender to do this or roblox studio