Idle Animation Problem

Hi! So, recently I wanted to add an animation pack to my game, and while scripting it so that the player gets those animations if they own a gamepass, I came across a problem. For all the animations, like jump, walk, swim, if you test the game in studio and open up the player’s character and inside that, open the animate script, all the animation values like the ones I mentioned before only have 1 animation. To explain what I mean, here is a screenshot:

Now to my question, I was able to change the animation ID’s of all the animations, but when I saw the idle value, I saw it had 2 animation ID’s. Here is a screenshot of that:

I have a list with all the animation ID’s for each of the animations but there is only one ID for each so why are there two in the idle animation? Should I just make both of the animations the same ID or is it something else? Thank you in advance!

PS:
Here is the list of the animation ID’s that I have:

Ninja Swim 658832807
Idle 658832408
Jump 658832070
Fall 658831500
Walk 658831143
Run 658830056
Climb 658833139

Thank you!! :grinning:

1 Like

Typically Default idle animations are composed of 2 things. The regular idle animation, and the one for when the head looks left and right, each R15 idle animation has this, for R6 it’s different, it’s just different hand movements. If you want I can get you both of those idle animations since BTRoblox, the extension I use, is able to get both of those or are these custom animations cause the “Ninja” is kinda confusing me haha

1 Like

Yes that would be great! I have all the animations for the rest, but from the ninja pack, I need the animations for the idle stance. Thank you so much!

Edit: Also, I forgot to explain, the ninja just means these are all the animation IDs for the ninja animation pack, I’m sure you’ve heard of that, if not, let me know and I can send you a link.

Ohh I see! That’s a quick job for me now that I know it’s from the ninja pack, here they are!

Regular idle: 656117400
The head left and right/look around id: 656118341

1 Like

Thank you! One question though, which one is for the “Animation1” value, and which one is for the “Animation2” value. You can check what I mean from my second screenshot.

If I saw correctly, Animation1 is the regular idle, and Animation2 is the look around idle. If not, you can easily swap them around!

1 Like

Ok, thank you so much for the help!

1 Like

Anytime! If you have anymore issues don’t be afraid to make another post!

1 Like