If I print out a Vector3, Ray, or other 3D geometry I should be able to visualize it by clicking on it, just like clicking on a printed instance

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to debug 3D geometry and 3D math.

If I print out a Vector3, Ray, or other 3D geometry I should be able to visualize it by clicking on it, just like clicking on a printed instance

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would be even easier to visualize 3D math via print statements!

29 Likes

It’s so incredibly useful to be able to visualize this stuff in 3 dimensions, makes 3D Math so much more intuitive than otherwise. This would be a phenomenal edition to studio and would definitely make it much easier and much less intimidating to work with 3 dimensions without having to guess or assume your code is working correctly! Definitely a big thumbs up!

6 Likes

I second this. I usually have to place a part and copy the CFrame over manually using the command line to see where it is in the 3D world.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be a great feature. Roblox pls add this

3 Likes