If I Sponsor My Game With 30k Robux Will I return my investment

How do you get players then? -icecatz

The changes you made look great. Also I’m not sure if sliding is new or if I didn’t notice it the first time, but I like it.

1 Like

Go around discord servers so on

To add to that, you should only spend that much if:

• Your game is mostly polished, bug-free, and secure against exploiters
  • Your UX (Short for “User Experience”) is top quality, allowing a maximum number of users to enjoy the experience
  • You already earn that much Robux anyways (like, if you don’t earn more than 15K a week, that much is ridiculous)

If the game is truly amazing, you only need to spend about, at most, 1-2K Robux total. If the game is good, this can result in a stable playercount of a few hundred, or even thousand.

Sponsorships/Ads are not for everybody. Don’t use this as one of your main tools for players, it will backfire hard. Use this as a supporter for an already-existing fanbase.

The sliding was there before, thank you for feedback!

In my opinion the game is well polished and will soon be ready for release. (After i finish up some of the suggestions on this post).I have my friends and a few dedicated players as fanbase but its not much, hence the idea of sponsoring it To gain a community. I wish you could take a look at the game and give a opinion if you think its ready for it or not. If all else fails, I think i will take your advice and sponsor with only 6k, spread out 2k a day for 3 days.

Get public feedback. Do not spend any money until you have a near perfect overall review from the general public.

And usually, if your game is truly that good, try getting some friends to play it first. If they stay on their own, but no other players join, try the sponsor.

Here is my feedback on the game too:
Overall, it’s not great. Do not sponsor it.

• The animations are poorly made, especially the reload.
  • The only weapon sounds are the fire and shell ejection sounds.
  • No bobbing.
  • Looks like a toolbox ragdoll script; it’s not reactive and not fluid.
  • UI is not that good.
  • There is a lack of sound overall in the game. And, the current ones are not that great.
  • Eliminating an opponent is not at all climatic or satisfying.
  • The gun does not feel very reactive.
  • Death is anti-climatic.
  • The maps need way more detail.
  • You are using many Roblox-default things, like physics. It does not feel good.
  • Nothing seems to animate; this includes UI, game physics, viewmodel (well, it’s animated, but poorly), etc.

And many, many more issues.
This seems harsh, but you really shouldn’t drop money on this.
Hope you can improve the game.

1 Like

I took a look at rolimons and I can’t seem to find out what the numbers mean of the different ads. Can you explain it to me please? For example, banner and skyscraper both have around 150, and box ad has around 420 or smth.

Nevermind I am just dumb and blind. It was literally explained in the center of the page. No need to answer me anymore.