If I would finish this build, how much would I be able to get for it?

What would you price this out if I sold it when finished?

I wanted to finish this and sell it as a model but I don’t know if it would be even worth it.
The build right now is not done and will not have a interior come with it. The plants and grass would not come with the build, they re just there as a example.

Image -

Game Link - Just playing around - Roblox

This is my first time making a topic so if i did anything wrong, please tell me. Thank you.

1 Like

no more than 800, the way you’ve manually placed parts as planks on the walls and roof could cause lag which might put buyers off from wanting this. it also looks like you used a lot of “smooth plastic” material. try to plan out your project and its style next time. this is a cross between cartoony and realistic, which isn’t very appealing.

you should practice building first before actually selling your stuff. if you’re gonna get into building for the money and not for the fun of it, there’s really no point in wasting your time if you don’t take the initiative to learn before you earn.

don’t get me wrong, the house style is pretty and the colours are nice together, i just dont think you should start selling until you’re sure that this is what people want. i’ve made a few maps before that i did not get to sell as people dont really need a detailed lab or a 50x50 stud homestore.

also, there are plenty of houses on the toolbox. unless you can create something that can stand out, nobody is really going to want this and it will be hard for you to find someone who actually does. there’s SO much competition in the building community fr

Nice house! If you made custom houses for people I bet you could get a good price! Selling a single premade asset though is difficult, because they rarely fit people’s themes and aesthetics. It looks super well made though, so I’m sure you could find someone to buy it!

Just a heads up

7.1 Do not create topics asking how much you should sell or buy assets for; these will be considered spam.

Official Rules of the Developer Forum

Edit:

I’m not a mod, so I don’t really care. I just wanted to let you know :+1:

Thanks for the reply
I started it as a fun project to see if i could build something. I took a very long break and found out you could sell prebuilds so i was gonna finish if i could actually make a bit of robux.

1 Like

Oh sorry i didnt realize. I saw other people doing the same so i thought it was ok

U can get between 800-1500 robux. Looks good