If someone were to upload an inappropriate decal to my game, Would I get punished

Let me elaborate; I have a spray-paint system in my game that lets you upload decals for 5~ish seconds, If someone were to upload a bypassed decal, Would I get punished? Really stupid question but I want to 100% confirm as I haven’t seen anything in the terms of service that really references this.

As long as you are prohibiting and moderating inappropriate decals, they won’t ban you. Roblox is pretty bad when it comes to moderation though, theres a posibility of getting false banned for that nowadays.

Do you think it would be a better option to just put set stickers if someone tries anything? Ill experiment with any decal rn and ill be monitoring the logs

Booth game, rate my avatar and other games are letting people use thier own decals for ages, they are still up. They constantly add decal ids into ban lists though.

1 Like

You could make some sort of a countermeasurement system against such things (e.g the votekick system like Free Draw) since ROBLOX has poor moderation over that, by doing said system you could have a method of “defense” for any sort of penalty if needed be.

1 Like

hmm, that could work I supposed, but if someone were to do it somewhere discrete and as it only lasts for 5 seconds, They could quickly get the screenshot and then report it and 1984 my account. i’ll look into it tho thanks!! or do what @thedauser said with rma

PS: If I would give both of you a solution I would but I can’t, Appreciate the help tho

1 Like

I mean you cannot really control what players will try to bypass, so it’s a matter of trying to show that you do not support said action so you could prevent an unfortunate moderation against you rather than said user that bypassed by using the tools which are in your game.

No worries, happy to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like