I'm can help in you game

πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…ƒ

Hi mate! I am offering my services as a builder, UI design,art and script. And I hope when I make game.

πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ…†πŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ„΄

You can view my assets here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

Here are some screenshots of my work

sΚœα΄α΄‘α΄„α΄€sᴇ
cogrin-gfx-gokussj4

Here are some videos of my work

Availability

πŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒ

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [Robux].

πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…£

You can find my discord
THE SΜΆLΜΆAΜΆYΜΆEΜΆR#3268

2 Likes

I can’t find your discord. Can you add me? cgmaf7#5629

1 Like

Bro, isnt work give me the real discord if you want help you

1 Like

By any chance do you speak a different language because some of the stuff your saying doesn’t make a lot of sense

1 Like

This is very suspicious, one of the image you’ve used is as a example of your work is made by someone named Cogrin GFX

Image:

cogrin-gfx-gokussj4

You can see his watermark on the top left of the image. Is there anyway you can verify that you are the actual owner of this image?

Multiple of the images in your showcase are blatantly stolen (lazily cropped watermarks, extreme differences in quality and style)
None of your screen pictures are proper screenshots, except for the ones which are extremely likely stolen.
I’m almost positive I’ve seen that radio GUI from a free model (note: I could be misremembering/mixing it up with a similar looking radio)
I don’t know where to even find your assets, because your link is a 404. (I would check the library, but Roblox has yet to fix the user filter, and your inventory is private)

Dude, if you’re going to try scamming people instead of trying to learn these skills yourself, you’re still going to have to learn how to scam.

2 Likes