[I'm for hire] English to Hindi / Hindi to English Translator

About Me

Hi there! I am Rishi/meplonzo and translate English to Hindi or Hindi to English. I live in India and I am 14 years old, I have been learning to read and write hindi from Upper kindergarten and am still learning.

Translation - Namaste! Mera naam Rishi/meplonzo hai aur mai angrezi bhaasha ko hindi me anuvaad kar sakta hoon aur hindi bhaasha ko angrezi me. Mai Bharat mai rehta hoon aur me chauda(14) saal ka hoon, me hindi apne bachpan se seekte aa raha hoon aur me abhi tak seekh raha hoon.

Availability

I am available for one to two hours on weekdays and 4 - 5 hours on weekends. You can contact me any time and I will try and respond as fast as possible.

Translation - Mai somvaar se shukravaar sirf ek se do ghante tak kaam kar sakta hoon aur shanivaar aur ravivaar chaar se panch ghante tak kaam kar sakta hoon. Aap mujhse jab chaahe tab sampark kar sakte hai aur me jitni jaldi ho sake utni jaldi aapko javaab dunga.

Payment

Prices are chosen by you and if I feel that the chosen price is too less for the job I am going to be doing, I might decline the offer or we can negotiate.
If my schedule is tight, I will accept only hourly payment which will cost you about 150R$/Hour

[Hourly payment is highly preferred as I am in highschool and have a lot of work always but you can decide if you want to negotiate or pay me hourly]

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord : ExoticRish#8764

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes