Im going to remaster ak47

Hello guys i have seen in my other post that you said it was with a lot of missing details so today im going remaster it!

So right now im going to do the ak47 body parts more detailed!
same the front part and the back

here is AK47!

Captura de Pantalla 2021-07-12 a la(s) 14.42.28

NOTE: Ima update the post sending the detailed ak47.

2 Likes

That’s great, I saw your AK-47 and I liked it!

I believe you did not need to update it with a new post. Even if you’re going to update this post later, I think it would have been better to either wait until you’re done with the new model, or type up the update on your other post.

Have a great day, can’t wait to see the new model. :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: Wow, the model looks great! I like it! Can I have more pictures?

1 Like

Yea so right now im going to use blender as some people tell me is not that hard! :smiley:

1 Like

Btw is hard to search up tutorial with the most recent version

1 Like

Make sure you model the gun in a more 3D than you did in the other AK47. I have made a pretty cool gun in studio only, and I made it using reference from a airsoft gun I had.

SR01 3
V The one is older than the first one. V
SRO1 2

I would highly advise for you to get very high detailed references, either it be something you can hold, or a part with a decal on it of a high detail AK. A big mistake I see people doing, is making an AKM, an AK74, an RPK, and other Kalashnikov guns, try researching the different between most of these guns, most of them are in caliber, but there are small differences between them.

Good luck, and I hope you can make some good guns!

Okay thx for that @Babybunnyiscute19 i hope i get a good gun in blender

1 Like