I'm looking for an anime character maker tool to design a ROBLOX Avatar in that style

Hello, I have to design an anime character that looks like an existing ROBLOX Avatar. I searched for that on the internet, but they are too complicated to use/they are not what I’m looking for. Could you suggest me a good tool to make what I’m looking for?
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

i mean, picrew is a good site for designing characters, but you can’t sell it, nor can you pass it off as your own because that’s stealing someone else’s artwork.

Well, I don’t exactly know any software or application that creates an anime-like recreation of an avatar. I get what style you are referring to, however. I would suggest the idea of possibly creating your own.

If you’re looking for a drawing software to draw a ROBLOX avatar, you can use: Krita, Clip Studio, Medibang, SAI, or Paint.net. Those are just some common softwares I know most artists use. You can also watch a tutorial video to guide you throughout the software and learn how to use it. The more tools, the more complicated it will look but it’s actually better because you have many unique features to help you.

If you’re just looking for a dress-up type of game, Picrew is good. But like FAERIEDU5T said, you won’t be allowed to use it for any commercial uses or claim it as your own work. You can only use it for personal use - as a profile photo. Note: Some of the Picrew artists may ask for credit.