I'm not sponsoring my game well, or so I think?

Hello everyone, i didn’t found any solution, so i’m sorry if there’s already a post or documentation with the solution.

I’m trying to sponsor my logo quiz game with ads.roblox.com. Our team tried to sponsor the game with 20$ 3 times and these 3 times the game just died in some hours. From 2.1k players to 0, that’s so crazy…

So, i want to know if the problem is my game or i’m not sponsoring enough money.

Here is the game link: [🎉NEW] Logo Quiz - Roblox

Thank you for the answers!

1 Like

Looking at this, this seems just like a run-of-the-mill quiz games. Just looking at the logo, it doesn’t really stand out from the other “Guess the Logo” games.

Would personally add a “Coins” stat to award Players for each guess they got correct, to encourage them to keep playing. Maybe try to get feedback through #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback before you sponsor your game, to prevent wasting your money

Hey, thank you so much for the answer and tips, I’ll keep them in mind!

So it looks like your not sponsoring well, make sure to use your funds slowly, during 20-30 days, to make sure that Roblox get good data during many days, which will lead to the algorithm pushing your game by itself.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, do you have any idea of how many dollars should i put into the sponsor?

Depends on your budget and how the game performs, if you have 35 ad credits(I don’t know how much is in USD I use the profits in Robux from my last game to sponsor), I’ll recommend trying 6-7 credits a day, for like 3 days, if playime is btween 7 minutes or more keep advertising(It´s fine if it’s like 4 or 5 minutes but the roblox algorithm willl push it less so it might not be worth spending more).
Keep that budget for around 20 days, around then the roblox algorithm should start working.
Also make sure to put a Max bid of 0.01, I accidentally put 0.03, and when I did 0.01 got x10 more visits with the same budget.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.