I'm remaking my old fps game called stray society and moving it to a new game (DEVLOG)

Hey! This will be a page I will be updating with my new fps game. I’m remaking one I was making with friends at the start of 2022 all the way to mid 2023. Here’s the OLD game: Stray Society. The goal for the game is to be a mix of tf2, csgo, and cod, my favourite fps games of all time. It will have a mix of every one of their mechanics. In the future, I hope that the game gets a decent following and a campaign. Will update this message soon with screenshots!

Edit 1 January 12: I have created a code but I’m still bugfixing it. Yesterday when I spawned in, it was showing the ARMS of my viewmodel and not the gun. Today, it’s showing nothing.

Edit 2 January 15: I FINALLY MADE THE VIEWMODEL WORK!!!

1 Like

The reason why I haven’t posted any pictures is because I have everything planned out but I’m just waiting for Roblox to load so as of this minute the place doesn’t exist yet :skull:

1 Like

Consider moving this to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback, but from what I hear, I think that this game would be pretty awesome. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip and feedback!

1 Like

When I approached a wall and fired, I clipped thru the ground and fell off the map

It’s an old version of the game, completely buggy. You might be confused with the remake I’m taking about in the post, it has been moved to a new game

1 Like

I finally got the viewmodel to work!