I'm so happy for my new game guys :D

Hi guys I just wanted to say that I created a new game a few days ago it’s called become a human you can find it on my profile, for now it’s in the April Fools’ Day update but later (or 3 April) this update will be removed,I hope you will play my new game and sincerely! this is the link of my new game [Become a human [BETA 1.0!first day of april!Become a human [BETA 1.0!first day of april!] - Roblox

3 Likes

Congrats on the release of a new game! Here is some feedback though:

User Interface
Upon joining the experience, I was immediately confused with the layout,
there is so much happening at once. First off, the UI has no correlation with
one another, being in completely different styles. I’ve also noticed you have
a set of rules on a part next to the players spawn, this can easily be missed
by players who first join the experience.

Rules:
In my opinion, it may help to sort of revamp the UI. For the rules, you should have
them be the first thing to appear on the player’s screen, fixing the current issue with
the current set of rules being missed. Once the player accepts the rules (Or however
you’d like to go about it), they receive access to the rest of the UI.

Ragdoll Buttons
I’ve noticed that you’ve included two buttons that allows the player to click to enter a
ragdoll state. These buttons are currently located over a textlabel that informs the player
of the controls. I understand that the buttons may be useful in the case of mobile player’s
accessibility to the ragdoll function, but I believe they should be hidden on PC, as the buttons
just take up unnecessary space and don’t hold much value when the player can press a button
on their keyboard to receive the same result.

Edit Avatar
The avatar editing UI has it’s own style that differs very much from the other UI elements. It may be
helpful to change either it’s style or the other UI element’s style.

Gameplay
Rather than spawning in an odd blue box, perhaps you could change the location to somewhere
within the map (Maybe inside the house?). There currently isn’t much to do within the game, once
you teleport to the map from spawn you are greeted with what appears to be many free models,
many being placed on higher ground than what you teleport on, making it hard for players to access. Also, a bug I’ve noticed with the ragdoll system: When the player uses R to ragdoll, they can’t return to normal by pressing the button that is labeled “UnRagdoll,” instead they have to hold R again. The “UnRagdoll” button only works when the button labeled “Ragdoll” is pressed, and I’m not sure if this is an issue with you using different ragdoll methods, or just a scripting error. Other than that, there doesn’t seem to be much to do. I get the feeling that this is a ‘hangout’ type game, but there aren’t many activities to provide the player’s more enjoyment with.

These are just my thoughts and opinions though, congrats again on the release of a new game, and best of luck to you in the future.

3 Likes

There seems to be a massive texture glitch on the baseplate over by the play ground. The places also seem to high for me to reach, what am I doing wrong?

1 Like
  1. i saw the edit avatar during loading? and also the loading ui is deff inaccurate
  2. can you just remove the rules board? its quite useless because the tos exists
  3. can you make the ragdoll buttons on a toggle?
  4. i cant access most of the stuff on the hills
  5. the teleporter teleports me ontop of the teleporter
  6. also “are you a boy or a girl” i hope thats apart of the april fools joke

No the 6 is not a part of the april fools

Wait, what’s wrong with the “Are you a boy or a girl” question in that game?

Nothing going wrong in the sign it’s not a nome the sign Say you are a girl or a boy? Nothing going wrong

It might be related to the fact that it’s better to avoid binary gender options these days.

I will be honest with you, it seem like you put some free model on a baseplate and a few parts and say it’s a game …
I don’t really get the goal of the game but if it’s a ragdoll engine type game, you could put some funny model to ragdoll on !
Else I would love to know what we’re supposed to do in the game !
Have a nice day !

Well now I hope that this is not what Quvel meant.

I mean its just a bunch of free models. I recommend learning how to build or model free models aren’t good they can have viruses and make your game look low effort. there no gameplay which is something you need for a game its got it in the name.

Seeems a lot like a Free Model Game, and also when the elicited is shootings no I exit I die but never respanw

1 Like

BC it’s hyper realistic brother

too “realistic”. That feature makes the game not fun to rejoin and find the “easter eggs”

bro the die and never respawn it’s a bug feature

It’s a bug or a feature the perma-death?
Also I know the dying from elycopter is realistic, but that it keeps shooting after there’s no one in it doesn’t make sense

it’s a bug but this bug being a feature for this game