I'm trying to vertify my phone number, but this happend

Hi Guys!
I have a problom with vertify my phone numbe
(it says that a problom occured)
i tried to contact with the stuff and help enter to help but with out any solution.
Could anyone help me?

9 Likes

Hi,

How long has this issue been occurring?

Usually when you enter the country code you need to enter the phone number without the first digit. Try that and see if it works.

If you don’t know what I mean, here’s an example:

Original: 01234 56789
New: 1234 56789

6 Likes

Hi there, This problem happened to me last year ago.
Thats what i got

5 Likes

Okay, thanks for trying and unfortunate that it wasn’t helpful.

I read that Roblox is apparently banned in Oman. Is this true? I wonder if it could be related to that but I’m not sure.

I’m out of ideas. What did Roblox support tell you?

4 Likes

Have you previously been able to get international text messages to your phone? For example, have you ever received verification codes from for example Google. If not, there could probably be some setting preventing that on the operators end.

3 Likes

Thanks you for helping, you are right roblox got banned in oman and the support asked me to delete the date and reinstall roblox none of these helped.

5 Likes

Yes i got verification codes .

4 Likes

Okay thanks for the information and it’s good that international messages still work.

Did they suggest changing the datetime of your phone to a few years back? If not, try setting the internal clock to 2019. I doubt it will do a difference since it’s an issue with the operator. They’ve likely flagged Roblox since it’s banned.

Give it a try though and see what happens.

3 Likes

Not work sadly, i think if roblox get unbanned in oman there i can vertify my phone number

5 Likes

That’s unfortunate.

There are some things you can still try doing:

1. If you haven’t already, try a different browser.
  2. If you know someone that plays Roblox in Oman, ask them if they have the same issue.
  3. Try a different phone number if you have one and see if you get the issue.
  4. Try a different computer / smartphone with a different internet connection on the same phone number or using a different phone number if you have one.
  5. If you absolutely need to verify your phone, I would try getting a phone number from a different country that is not banned. For example, you can buy an American phone number online and use it online to receive text messages. Remember that doing this can have its own security related problems if the number is shared with others or you end up losing access to it. Remember to very careful if you end up doing this.

Those are my last recommendations, take care for now.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.