Im unable to access my game

14826092825 this is the team create for my session. Whenever I attempt to join it pops up with an error saying report to dev forum with incident id 1129933764647354301

19 Likes

Looking into this. Would you mind sharing your Studio logs from when this happened?

You can find instructions on where to find them here: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016022492-How-to-Retrieve-Client-Logs

The log file you want will be the most recent one with Studio in the name, assuming the failure happened the last time you launched Studio. If you aren’t sure which is the log from when your open error happened, just start Studio up again, try to open your game, then grab the most recent Studio log.

If you could get that file and DM it to the bug-files group on the forum along with a link to this thread, I can have a look over your log to try to figure out where the error is happening.

3 Likes

I’m also getting that error when trying to load my game too right now. Any idea how to fix this?

3 Likes

I just closed and opened studio and on the third time I opened studio I got into it. Maybe try closing studio and trying again until it works.

2 Likes

Im expriencing this bug now also. I cant test my game. It says that:
obraz

We believe that we have identified the issue which was a misconfiguration of some of our servers. This should be corrected now so you will be able to join places as normal. Some one-off failures may still happen, but those should all be solvable by just opening the place again. Will close this thread in a few days if no one is consistently getting these errors anymore.

1 Like

I just started running into this issue consistently on this place. I’ve been able to join it all day without issue up until about 20 minutes ago. Looks like it came back!

Also just ran into a similar issue connecting to certain team create games (incident id 8034816425931012803)

Places without team create work fine

Edit: After a bit of waiting things did end up loading

2 Likes

The issue seems to be happening again.

For me, every time I reinstall Roblox Studio, it temporarily fixes the issue and I can access my places with Team Create Enabled, but then after I close Roblox Studio and try to reopen it, the issue comes back.

I have DM’d my Studio Logs to bug-files. I hope it helps.

1 Like

i restart computer and reopen studio and still get this error. it is only for this game too every other game i open does open just not this one.
edit: only difference between this and other game is that i open this game from website and other game in studio.
edit: i open other game from website and it open

1 Like

also i dont have team create for this place enabled whihc i dont get
edit: reinstall works

I can’t open a game where teamcreate is active. All others work. It loads permanently.

1 Like

Same problem as others.

1 Like

Having the same problem rn

Edit: Issue resolved itself after roughly 10 minutes.

I’m experiencing this bug as well, however it’s because of cloudflare warp. I installed cloudflare warp for its dns routing and now there are particular softwares or games I cannot connect to the online service of without it or vice versa. roblox is one of these. if anybody has any clue how to fix this please lmk because this is like forced stockholm syndrome…

Apologies for this, we ran into new issue distinct from the original problem about 9 days ago at around time time of the last several replies to the thread.

We corrected it that same day but I neglected to check out and update this thread at that time. This should be resolved for real now as of 8 days ago. Will update this thread if something like this happens again but I think we should be set.

Again, going to close out the thread in a week or so if nothing new comes up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.