I'm warned for making a clickbait ad, but I dont understand why

Yesterday I wanted to advertise my game with 30k Robux so I put the Robux on the ad with the highest ctr (where I have put Robux in before) an hour later I get warned for making a clickbait ad (now I lost 30k) can someone explain why my ad is deleted? and can someone explain if I can get my Robux back?

AD:

Warning:

4 Likes

Could be the players reporting that your game doesn’t look like how it should look on the ad or Roblox moderations at this point needs to be moderated. pun unintended

1 Like

Oh okay, My game is a tycoon and those planes are in my game, but you have to unlock them first.

Do you think that this is allowed:

This could be the problem, I mean just imagine a child saw this ad and plays the game and just realize there no planes for them because they haven’t buy it, but they’ll instantly think “EW WHAT A SCAM IM REPORTING THIS DUMB STUPID GAME”.

As long as if that’s like the starting steps to play that game, I think it’s will be no worries at all.

3 Likes

Okay thank you!, I have 1 other question, I saw on another post that you get part of your Robux back. Is this true or can you not get it back because for me 30k is a lot?

1 Like

This is kinda dumb but Roblox does not roll back the money spent for uploading shirts, pants, ads etc. If you mess up a shirt and want to remove it you can’t. So I don’t think you will be able to get your Robux back. Maybe ask the Support.

2 Likes

Rippp :upside_down_face: , Still thank you for your time

Try to write roblox support and prove them that your ad describes your game true. They could moderate it again and recover your ad

3 Likes

Unrelated but I was wondering what font you used because its beautiful.

I think it was “THE BOLD FONT”