Image Buttons go weird on other devices

Hello everyone it’s me again, lol. I thought I would give posting a break but I need help with a certain GUI problem.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    So it looks like this for all devices.

Devforum #1

1. What is the issue?
    This is how it looks for other PCs and it also looks pretty bad on mobile. I want to make it so it looks like the picture above and not like this: Devforum #2

2. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I’ve tried using plugins like these, also looked at the devforum:

But that didn’t fix the problem.

Layout (Just in Case this Helps.)
Layout Devforum #2

Thanks. I’ll keep looking into it for the time being.

Hello, I have a solution to the problem. I recommend setting the offset of every single frame that you are implementing your game as 0.

How you find this is go to the Frame → Properties ->> Size ->> Click the arrow for the drop-down ->> Click the arrow for the drop down X & Y → set both “offsets” as 0

Another thing I recommend and I’m not sure if you do this but if you drag the UIS with the drag tool it most likely won’t be the friendliest to other devices. I recommended using the default Roblox tools that are provided for you which are these image

It’s definitely something that takes patience but the way I see it is the the more time you spend and have patience the best game I guess.

Hope I helped :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks to your reply I was able to track down the problem. The Image Buttons offset is 100. When I set their Offset to 0 they turn super small. What should I do next? :smiley:

Nevermind I think I got it. Thanks for your help!

Of course! and if you didn’t get it you can use the size property image

and mess around with the size until you get it to your liking.

1 Like