Image selection submenu for texture properties should always fully be on the screen

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use my desired Studio layout because the menu that I most frequently use has one of its core features inaccessible, due to it floating off-screen partially. I use the “Add Image” button when iterating on textures for assets that I’m creating.

In this screenshot, I have the ribbon bar hidden and Studio is fullscreen on my standard monitor.

Note that the “Add Image” button at the bottom of the menu is going off screen and is unreachable. This is the fastest method for iterating on assets I’ve found and it’s a shame that I have to modify my Studio layout.

Ideally, it’d move up over other studio UI because that interface doesn’t matter to me when I’m using this submenu.

I’m aware that there are workarounds like filtering the properties menu, resizing my properties window to be larger or moving the position of it to use this menu, but I’d still argue that this can be workflow breaking, especially on small screens.

9 Likes