Images constantly failing to load on the Roblox site

This is still occurring: I’m still having LinkedSources completely failing to exist / load randomly in different servers. It’s really causing it difficult to manage when our game has 30 different places under it. Can we please have some word that this is a known issue?

1 Like

This is still happening:

It appears to only affect some users though. As some thumbnails do load.

1 Like

Can confirm , this is still happening in everything I listed, including studio from time to time.

I thought this was happening because of the extension I use for Roblox, but now I know that other people are experiencing the same thing. Thank you for posting this. Hopefully this gets noticed more.

1 Like

It may not just be images, but js.rbxcdn.com appears to be failing for me on all browsers when in https:// mode. This just started happening as well.

I use Firefox 69.0.3, i disabled all my extensions to ensure they were not interfering.

This is resulting in the inability to use the website.

I also can’t seem to load images.

1 Like

I think this has something to relating to this issue, and this issue I mentioned is still happening.

3 Likes

Update: It seems to be this issue has been resolved. From what I noticed, this happens no time to rarely. Ever since the friend page got updated this has been reduced to almost none. Something I’ve noticed is the site takes surprisingly longer to load, I am unsure if this happens to anyone else, but I can confirm this is not my internet as other sites load fast.

4 Likes