Images Deleted And Got Warned

I made these two renders in blender and they both got deleted for being innapropriate, I was gonna have them as group pictures (Thats why the text.) They are just people from my group I exported and rendered and one is a model I made so why is it innapropriate. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why that would happen, But The ROBLOX moderation system is super bad and unreliable. I’m sorry that happened to you it must’ve taken you awhile to make those. :frowning:

4 Likes

It actually took like 5 minutes so I wasn’t that angry, Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Oh! Then that’s good! It would’ve been awful if it took you like an hour and it got deleted.

2 Likes

I think it could’ve been the baby onsie I was wearing because sometimes that stuff gets deleted but that still isn’t innapropriate :thinking:

1 Like

contact Support - Roblox and they will be more useful or just message someone on Developer engagement team - DevForum | Roblox

2 Likes

I did do support I was just trying to see why it might be innapropriate. :grin:

I see nothing wrong with these images. However, the baby clothes might be the problem. What was the moderator’s note for being inappropriate?

1 Like

Contact @Mod_Review_Requests by going there and clicking Message.

But please be sure it is legit.

2 Likes

What do you mean by be sure it legit?

Double check your icons to be sure they are not inappropriate.

1 Like

It was just
Reason: Innapropriate
Offensive Item: abstract!
and the same for the other image.

Hmm, that’s really weird. I don’t believe that word might have an inappropriate meaning. An abstract is a style of art and also is Latin for “pulled away or detached”, but I would never think a mod would know Latin.

Do you see anything wrong with this? (rhetorical question)

1 Like

might be because of
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 1.56.21 PM
and
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 1.56.29 PM
looks like undead people to me super realistic idk what happened
roblox bot moderation smh

1 Like

The first one would be weird since its a hat but I see what your talking about :grin:

1 Like

If it was inappropriate it wouldnt have passed through the system when the person that made it was uploading it to roblox

2 Likes

Contact this group if your assets were rejected:
https://devforum.roblox.com/g/Mod_Review_Requests

Always try that and not creating a topic regarding that.

1 Like

I was looking to see if people saw anything inappropriate after I contacted someone, incase there was actually something wrong

1 Like

It’s actually safer to contact that group than everyone else, because other people’s judgement may or may not factually be inaccurate. Usually that group provided a reason if they could not reverse the moderation.

2 Likes

Roblox might’ve moderated these pants.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 7.24.46 PM

2 Likes