T’sup fellow devs!
I’ve noticed this problem for a while now, but kept biting the bullet and manually finding the fickle ID for each image. Which differed from the ID provided in the URL in the library AND the one inside the game explorer. Please, no more.
I can replicate this on any device that I use, this is native to Studio and I’ve read many posts that can support my credibility in the issue.
Keep in mind, I tried 3 URLs for each ID;
"rbxassetid://" ( I even tried just the flat ID with no URL and seeing what Roblox links it to)
It always changes to a different one while just in studio, thank God. However, the problem is that it doesn’t do this during run-time unless manually forced to like I just did in the pictures.