Images not loading for all pages

It seems that all images are not loading, I’ve seen this issue 4 hours ago and it seems to be still there. The images content delivery network might be down or something.

Example 1

Example 2

5 Likes

Can confirm, seems to be happening on the older pages on the hub (also happens in the dev forum too)

2 Likes

UPDATE: It seems that images are back, but very interestingly, the two pages I listed, the FoV documenation and :MoveTo() have their own problems. Apparently :MoveTo() article’s images are no longer there, they seem to be removed, and FoV’s article still has the loading problem.

@Ozzypig Sorry for disturbance, but just wanted to inform you!

1 Like

Good to hear – we’ll be whack-a-mole-ing some broken assets as they’re found. Some assets just got lost along the way and have to be recreated. Again, case by case basis. Be sure to make a new thread if you find any other pages with broken assets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! By telling me this you gave me more will to fetch for problems, I though I was creating too many of these topics.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.