Imagination Challenge 2021

Donā€™t expect a response until the end of the month as thatā€™s when I got my response on previous challenges.

5 Likes

When will the winners be announced

3 Likes

The winners will be announced some time in November in the Fashion Show experience.

5 Likes

Today is November 1st, when do you think showcase of works will begin

3 Likes

Maybe today, just wait for them to wake up and respond to us!

2 Likes

Hi all! Voting for finalists is now open here! Be sure to check it out, vote for your favorite submissions, and keep an eye out for the Fashion Show coming later this month!

Thank you all so much for participating, and we hope you had a great time!

See you soon!
:bulb:

34 Likes

When are you supposed to receive participation prizes?

4 Likes

They havenā€™t specified any dates but it should be around the time when the fashion show releases.

2 Likes

I just got my Achievement Medal, but somehow it is Face Accessory, not Front:

I would really love to wear this if not my goggles. Hope they will fix it in the future :c

Anyone else got Medal message? Also I wonder what about certificates, since I didnā€™t receive any message or something with it.

P.S. I noticed that admins are updating Fashion Show everyday what is very cool. Canā€™t wait to play it to see all submissions :eyes:

5 Likes

I just got the medal and i think that there should be a way to position accesories.
obraz
The medal is being hidden by my jacket.
obraz
Same medal but on default noob.
Total shame, i wanted to have this badge in front of my jacket.

3 Likes

I Agree dddddddddddddddddddddddd

I Kinda wanted it seen over my suit XD.

also its a face accessory as said by Lie_Star

3 Likes

I went ahead to studio and placed the badge where i think it should fit on my avatar.
Accesory positioning needs to become real, it will allow to create even more creative avatars!

5 Likes

I Agree It Would Be Better And Make Avatars Better Looking

2 Likes

Yeah I agree I hate having a cool accessory that gets hidden/clips into other things, maybe their could be a limit to how far you could move/scale your items so people donā€™t try to imitate other items

1 Like

Just as a question, has anyone actually received the certificate yet, as I have only received the badge and there was no mention of the certificate since the OP.

5 Likes

Apparently, admins have started to ā€˜takeā€™ the entries that will be added to the experience. Well at least the ugc entries, as two Roblox admins have ā€˜takenā€™ my ugc entries.

2 Likes

What do you mean by ā€œtakeā€? And how did they take yours

1 Like

What I mean by ā€˜takeā€™ is using the get button on the assets.

These ā€˜takesā€™ count as sales and appear as such in Transactions.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t recieved mine yetā€¦

1 Like

Check ā€œFaceā€ in your avatar editor

1 Like