Imagination Challenge 2021

nice its really great challenges

4 Likes

You need to enter only one challenge.

3 Likes

I remind everyone to please read the questions and answers as there are a lot of repeat questions being asked.

4 Likes

The above is a quote from the OP.

4 Likes

I’m gonna try and enter them all.
Good luck everyone. :+1:

7 Likes

This will be very interesting!

4 Likes

hoy exactly do we show proff of work? do we just show the blender file we worked in?

4 Likes

You must take pictures while making the object for the challenge.

3 Likes

Hi! I am not a ugc creator but am I still allowed to make an item for the ugc competition? Also, am I allowed to compete? Oh, and when it says the dates of the challenges, does it mean that is when you submit the thing you made for that challenge? How do you submit the thing you made for the challenge? Sorry I am asking so much, this is my first time doing a challenge like this. Good luck everyone! I know you’ll do good!

4 Likes

Read the above posts for the answers!

Or read below:

• You do not need to be part of UGC.
  • You start your project on that date, not submit it.
  • Further information to be given on submitting in the future however it is likely to be a form.
4 Likes

Hi. I just read some posts and saw that an admin answered most of the questions I had. Sorry for repeating questions.

6 Likes

this is pretty good im really hyped !

5 Likes

I will do the Animation and UGC challenge. I can do these well.

4 Likes

i wonder how to get the hoodie

4 Likes

The hoodie is part of the Amazon Apparel!

5 Likes

I can’t wait this is going to be so exciting :grinning:

3 Likes

Might participate, the best shot i would probably have would be with clothing designing

4 Likes

Are we allowed to use previously made original assets? (eg. outlines)

5 Likes

I highly doubt you can since it says:

4 Likes

Alrighty, thank you! I probably missed that while going through everything :heart:

3 Likes