Immediate failure upon trying to join any team create session

Same for me. It’s really annoying and doesn’t seem to want to end for a while. Definitely an issue on roblox’s end.

9 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue and I really want to develop right now, I don’t have time anywhere else. Help!

Also, WHY Roblox have decided to turn on Team Create by default is simply beyond me.

6 Likes

Still facing this issue, unable to access any team create place file.

6 Likes
  • is it possible to disable tc outside of studio?
  • how do i download my game so i can work on it offline.
3 Likes

Make sure you are using Chrome and have BTRoblox extension installed.

1. Go to the experience you wish to edit
  2. Click the 3 dots in the top right and select “Configure this place”
  3. Click “Version History” and click the 3 dots on the latest update to the place. Click download to get this version

You can now edit your place locally and save it to roblox once their services are up again :smile:

7 Likes

it aint working g

4 Likes

Yep, im getting these problems even when not joining a team create session

3 Likes

Me and my friend also have this problem with our game. Roblox fix this!

4 Likes

U need BTRoblox to do that lil bro

2 Likes

I hate TeamCreate. I don’t know why it’s enabled on all new places if it’s buggier than being disabled. I don’t have friends; I don’t need it.

3 Likes

Download the last update for your game so your game be safe!

1. Go to "Configure This Place"
2. Go to "Version History"
3. Find the last version, click on the 3 dots and click on download

Hope it will be fixed soon without any changes to people games!

2 Likes

Lol roblox server broken
Look at this https://status.roblox.com/

4 Likes

This was a issue 4 days ago. This post was not for the recent outage Roblox had. :+1:

2 Likes

I am also experience this same issue with team create failing, as @Scripter_budung said, It looks like the platform is having quite a disturbance today.

1 Like

Is this from within studio? Both the old create page and the new create dashboard is not letting me get our last publish with the three dots you talk about being absent.

3 Likes

I think you need a plugin like RoPro or idk. It’s good to download the last version of the game so if this bug get fixed and something happens and destroy games you will still have the game.

2 Likes

It should be fixed now, I checked the status page just now.

6 Likes

It is fixed. Roblox fixed it fast this time

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.