Immediate failure upon trying to join any team create session

Reproduction Steps

Try to edit any experience with team create enabled.

Expected Behavior

I should be able to join the team create session with no issue.

Actual Behavior

Immediately returns an error saying failure to connect to the session for an unknown reason.
I have tried it with and without any beta features enabled, also reinstalling roblox studio. Same issue.

errorlog

Edit:
Workaround

Using a VPN, certain places are able to let me join the session.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Connectivity
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2023-01-24 00:01:00 (+00:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2020-01-24 00:01:00 (+00:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

64 Likes

Ah yes, I am also having this problem, wanted to report but found that you have already reported it.

13 Likes

Not only that, the command bar & console isn’t working (when this issue happened)

2 Likes

Also having this issue… can’t load any studio with team create, however no team create with the same assets it will load just fine.

3 Likes

This issue is also affecting players’ ability to join the game (Probably not directly linked or affected, but it seem to be very coincidental). It seem like it’s a widespread issue and need to be resolved ASAP.

3 Likes

just another reason team create should be disabled by default :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yea I couldn’t join any game too unless I have my mobile data connected, which drains my data, so I rather use Wi-Fi

1 Like

Still having this issue. Cant open roblox or studio whatsoever.

4 Likes

I am algo having this problem, does anyone have a solution for now?

2 Likes

Writing to say I’ve also got this issue.
Logging out & in doesn’t fix it, reinstalling Studio doesn’t fix it. Personal hotspot didn’t fix it.

Edit:
Using a VPN has temporarily fixed the issue for me

2 Likes

Y’all can temporarily use personal hotspot as your internet connection, it works for me. Although this is not the permanent solution but it helps while waiting for this to be fixed.

1 Like

Me and multiple other dev friends of mine having the same issue, as well as issues joining roblox games.

5 Likes

This is the cause of this entire thing

Try to connect to a different network or use a VPN so you can be redirected to a Roblox endpoint server that actually works.

2 Likes

Seems to have been resolved now.

1 Like

I am still experiencing this issue.

15 Likes

also experiencing this issue now, VPN workaround not working for me

7 Likes

it hasn’t fixed
team create system is broken

9 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue.

12 Likes

Same here. No solutions have worked for me

8 Likes

Issue started today for me, seems my games list won’t even load on the main studio page either.

11 Likes