Immersive ads not working

So, my account is +13, but I can’t see any ads, I see the base Roblox logo, is that normal?
It may sound weird but I want to experience ads lol

Do you have any browser plugins installed which could be blocking ads?
I also think there are some browsers which automatically block ads from Roblox e.g Brave.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there aren’t that many advertisers which are interested in such at the moment, the last Roblox immersive ad I saw in-game was related to Roblox Concert Events.

He’s referring to the new Ingame advertisements

Ads work in mobile phones right?

• When users are not served an Ad, Roblox displays a fallback image.
  • Immersive Ads products reach users ages 13 and older. When a user under the age of 13 comes across an ad unit, rather than displaying the advertising content, the ad unit will display a fallback image of the Roblox logo.
1 Like

how often do ads appear btw, is there a way we can get ads on the boards, Roblox didnt share much on these and how they work

1 Like

This feature is only being rolled out, ROBLOX did comment regarding this clarifying that they are “ramping up more ad publishers (developers serving ads in their experience) and advertisers in the coming months”, they also said “you may see fallback images when inserting ad units. This is expected as we onboard more advertisers in the coming months.”

Therefore, you are seeing these fallback images due to the lack of ads that can be displayed (due to the market for this system still being developed)

They’re referring to in-game advertisements, not web advertisements.

I believe this is because there is simply not an advertiser to occupy the slot! It’s just a matter of time as we have to wait till advertisements actually start using this system.

Is there a way to get ads on these boards, or they only for a super small group?

1 Like

They will gradually open up eligibility to more experiences throughout 2023.

1 Like

Ads do not display on Mobile devices.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.