Imported Mesh appears fully black

So I’ve wanted to upload a mesh. First off uploaded texture to the website, then mesh itself.
The issue is - mesh appears fully black, I can’t change its colour and texture anyhow.

Here’s how its supposed to look:
Снимок экрана (1189)
And how it looks when uploaded:

Tried searching for the solution on forum but couldn’t find anyone reporting similar issue.

How did you upload the mesh? The texture is uploaded and applied to it automatically if you use the Mesh Importer;

(on HOME tab, it’s the only icon that’s blue apart from the playtest button)

The way you phrased it makes me think you’ll uploaded the texture manually as a decal through the website or Studio’s Asset Importer.

Although, if you have used the aforementioned mesh importer without manually uploading the texture through the website, and the mesh appeared OK on the model preview inside the importer, then I suggest you check your Inventory, as the texture may have been moderated.

I did infact upload texture as a decal manually, and uploaded mesh using meshpart. I’ve tried out the way to upload mesh you suggested(Through that plugin) and it worked. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.