Importing fbx files no longer working correctly?

I’m familiar with the process of exporting files from blender to fbx and then importing them into studio. I’ve written tools to automate the process so that it doesn’t break. A few weeks ago, the process broke anyway and nothing I’ve tried has fixed it. Any help would be appreciated!

This video shows how animations become distorted:

The orientation of models is also improper (sometimes?).
Orientation when exporting (note there are no transforms or modifiers on the object)

Orientation after import:

So in blender, -Y corresponds to +X axis in roblox, therefore rotating -90 degrees around Y in blender should turn the block upwards in roblox. So i rotate the object and apply the transform:

But we get a rotation around the Y axis in roblox as well:

This behavior is obviously unexpected since translating between different world-axis is a standard part of working with other 3D software. I have also produced a lot of models and animations using this workflow in roblox in the past, and this was not the old behavior.
To verify that the behavior had changed, I imported old fbx animations that were used to build assets which currently work. Meaning that the old files which produced proper results, were imported again, leaving the only variable as roblox’s versions. This test produced the same type of distortions in the above video.

Here are my fbx export settings:

Things I have tried:

• Manually exporting instead of automated
  • Changing primary and secondary bone axis in the export settings
  • Downgrading blender to 2.83 from 2.90
  • Importing animations/rigs on another machine
  • Using a new place/experience
  • Disabling all studio betas
  • Contacting support

What do? Work on our game has come to a complete stop because of this issue.