When I try to import a mesh into studio, it often will move the mesh part but not actually import the mesh. I’ve tried inserting new mesh parts and retying and stuff like that with no success. It can take like 15-50 attempts of importing until it’ll actually work. I have only been experiencing this for the last couple days.
Ok yeah I’ve had this issue too but I just deal with it for now. I’m currently looking for a salution to fix this bug for the time being. I’ll let you know if I find what the issue is. All I do is put down a part locate it and then put the mesh as that location also though properties. Hope this helped from John.