Importing multiple models and the textures won't work

I’m looking to figure out how to import multiple objects from blender while being able to use the texture gradient on them.

I am importing some environmental models from Blender such as trees, rocks, flowers, and bushes. When I import them as separate models under 1 file and go to apply the gradient texture, it just turns dark grey. The texture will not work with this method.

The texture is automatically applied from Blender when inserted in Roblox.

But, if I were to save each tree in Blender as its own file and insert them one at a time, the gradient texture loads onto the tree. This method is not ideal and time-consuming.

These are my blender export settings
I’m exporting as OBJ.

I’ve only tried the two solutions above, but I’m looking for a solution that allows me to insert all the individual trees at once, under 1 file, and use the same gradient texture. I will then repeat this process if one can be found, for all the rocks and foliage that have to be imported as well.

I’ve also tried exporting as FBX for the models, this works to keep the texture, but the locations of the insert will not be the same as the rest of the map since the other models are exported as OBJ.

I hope I’ve explained this as best as I can, I don’t have any idea how to use Blender beyond the basics. This is my first time having to deal with an issue like this.

EDIT: I was using asset manager for imports. I wasn't aware of the new 3D model button under avatar. All I had to do was export as OBJ. and change the path to copy and importing multiple models at once under a single file kept their textures!