Impossible captcha preventing me from logging in

So I’m trying to login to my account on the Roblox website and it gives me this captcha for some reason. I am not using a VPN. I know some people who have been getting this as well.

After I spent 10 minutes painstakingly completing every single one of the 20 questions, I tried to login and guess what, “an unknown error has occured, please try again later”. So I tried again, and it wanted me to redo the whole thing.

I am effectively locked out of my account until this is fixed. I tried using the one-time email code method but that requires me to do this captcha as well.

1 Like

Try again in few hours. Or on next day

If it persists try reporting it as a bug? I don’t know, its like not an engine bug or something

I wish captcha would fix itself. I had one that said to point out an animal that was different from the others, but they were all gorillas. What I’d do is try either completely clearing your cookies and redoing the process, using the “use another device” feature, or using the one-time email code - although, like you said, it does also require the captcha. Either way, getting 20 is absolutely absurd and something I don’t have the patience for, so kudos to you for that

1 Like

Glad it isn’t just me having this challenge. The only solution to this is to use the Quick Log in feature if you are already logged in on a different device. If not you will need to wait atleast 5 hours before trying again.

2 Likes