Impossible to leave the free camera after doing Shift + P

Also having this issue. I have the errors too and the camera moves really weird in freecam now

2 Likes

Freecam is currently unusable, hopefully this isn’t permanent

3 Likes

temporary fix i found along with combining the hide gui feature in Bloxstrap is setting the flag FFlagUserShowGuiHideToggles to true and enabling freecam via settings

1 Like

Issue is still apparent, a response from the Roblox team would be great regarding the issue.

2 Likes

yea been waiting for a response for almost a week now lol

2 Likes

Can confirm this is an issue; considering I’m trying to take late-game screenshots in a game where most progress is lost when restarting, it’s annoying to only get one chance to take screenshots and not be able to move my character around after entering freecam.

Also noticed the way the freecam moves around is slightly different (but still usable and not a problem, just an observation I’ve made).

3 Likes

Same problem here. I managed to get out of it somehow but the chat icon was gone never to return.

1 Like

Something changed recently causing it to completely break the chat too.

1 Like

Yes but Bloxtrap is a mod, it’s not something official.

2 Likes

it can be done without bloxstrap easily aswell

2 Likes

Just started happening with my client.

2 Likes

Still not fixed, thanks Roblox!

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me too hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

Same thing here! I hope that they look into fixing this

1 Like

For me it works differently based on the game. I have a local file in which it works perfectly, but I also have a published game on which it acts up like it was described here.
It worked perfectly fine before, I have absolutely no idea why Roblox decided to mess with it… :confused:

1 Like

That bug is also happening to me too.

2 Likes

I am also having issues with this bug.

2 Likes

Bug also happening to me makes freecam unusable. Hope this gets fixed soon freecam was useful.

1 Like

where is the staff response? this is still broken. @Bug-Support

steps to reproduce, shift-P, try to exit shift-P screen messed up, no chat or chat icon:

reset doesn’t fix, only option is rejoin

3 Likes

Not a fan of “same” replies but I want to emphasize how negatively this “new” freecam script impacts my DX (working a lot with distant entities such as NPCs/NPVs).

Would really appreciate a rollback for the time being.

6 Likes