Impossible to prompt a free ugc limited if it has been put up for sale by resellers

Hi so today I wanted to give a code to let someone redeeming it.
But he prompted in game my accessory, it showed a copy from a reseller, so not the free one.

I sold 37 copies on 100 so it’s not supposed to happen.

Expected behavior

I expect to see the free one if it’s not possible, let me disable the resell for this item so I can let people prompting to get it for free before.

3 Likes

Thanks Ryxku for the report, PromptPurchase is supposed to prioritize the original copies (in this case the free ones). We’ll take a look and get back to you.

1 Like

Hey Ryxku, took a look - since your item’s sales location is Experiences be Place ID, the original copies (in this case, the free ones) can only be acquired in the experiences you list out. You’ll need to add the PlaceID of the UGC Limiteds Codes experience as a sales location, then the free items copies should be prompted.

3 Likes

Thank you! I just realized I switched the place ID! At the beginning I put the correct ID for this experience but since I heard news there was a flaw to prompt any limited in local, I had to change the place ID. Sorry for bothering and I’ll be careful next time! I’ll close the post which is not a bug report!
I assume it’s my fault!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.