As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to navigate Studio via keyboard. I use a keyboard-only workflow to navigate my computer and write code outside of Studio, but I am unable to do even basic things in Studio with my keyboard.
Here are some common tasks that are either difficult or impossible to perform:
- Cannot select an experience to edit from the home page.
- Cannot access the File menu.
- Cannot navigate between widgets.
- Difficult or impossible to navigate within widgets depending on the widget.
- Difficult to modify objects in the viewport.
If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development experience because I would not need to find a mouse to use this one program. More importantly, it would make Studio more accessible for those physically unable to use a mouse.