Improved Asset Description Features [Creator Marketplace]

another heads up
models don’t show anything

Will clickable links be available for Creator Marketplace links any time soon?
I’ve tried adding a link to another asset in the market, but you can’t click it.
Sometimes, the links get tagged when adding them to the description too.

1 Like

Seems neat and interesting, but I really got to do some critique of the (you guessed it) verification aspects.

Like mentioned multiple times, having to phone/ID verify to add multiple images to a plugin is a very sus questionable and odd decision that unnecessarily limits certain people from elaborating how their plugin works/looks like.
Disappointed but not surprised.
Unless it’s to prevent false depictions of the plugin, but then again people could do that with only a single image so it’s still questionable in effectiveness.

But I do find it somewhat more reasonable to have verification required for “More from”. (Just barely, it overall still seems like a very unnecessary restriction for things that you’d otherwise expect to be general features… and not something restricted to “trusted” users)

I guess the intention is to prevent people from exploring more contaminated assets from a malicious creator…?

I don’t know, it seems a bit much, Playing things too safe, in usual fashion.

1 Like

Hi! This should now be fixed. Let me know if there are further issues! Appreciate the callout.

2 Likes

We have now added the ability to upload additional images for plugins on Creator Dashboard. You can upload, preview, order, and delete from this configure page!

creatordashboard

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.