Improved Candidate Management, Evaluation, and Communication [Talent Hub]

You can only out Discord as preferred on Talent Hub Groups not profiles

I have also reported this bug:

2 Likes

Will we ever see a ā€œDelete Job postā€ button? I think that would be nice to have.

Also, I had 3 job posts that expired and every time I go to open them again it does not work. Also ever sense they expired, they all have an error sign saying:
Screenshot 2023-04-05 183250
It has been like this for about 3 weeks now

3 Likes

Found a work-around, add the experience to a group page first then add it to your profile, then you can delete if off the group page if you want.

1 Like

Hi. Iā€™m new to the talent hub, I just have a question. How do you pay someone on the talent hub? I see the options are to payout in Robux, USD, or Revenue Split. But how do I transfer the Robux payment to the other person? How do I transfer the USD payment to the other person? How do we calculate Revenue Split? I cannot find any document on that.

2 Likes

To pay them Robux make them join your Roblox group then if you have funds pay them there if you pay USD I believe you pay through like PayPal or something

3 Likes

Your title as a creator seems to come from your first experience post, what you call yourself there. This inherently is flawed UX and Iā€™d love to see it changed. (maybe a feature request kinda thing?)

This is a great point for the Talent Hub team to take into consideration. Iā€™d love some concrete resources on the process of payment, issues that could happen, and some good practices.

Some legal notes would also be great. I know some resources exist on the documentation website, but a one-stop-shop with links on the Talent Hub would be awesome.

It seems as though I cannot add discord to my account on the Roblox website in the profile settings. (I could make a bug report or feature request, not sure however)

The Talent Hub has been growing and Iā€™m grateful. Gotta a long way to go I feel, but yeah. Thanks for the updates.

Would there be another panel/presentation on the Talent Hub in the coming Connect 2023 like there was in 2022?

2 Likes

Iā€™m unable to view all applicants. The Applied tab only shows 10 recent applicants, and thereā€™s no way to scroll down and view others.

1 Like

Are you the owner of the experience? If you attempt to add the experience without a linked team, it will check if you own the experience and if there is a linked team, it will check if the experience is listed in the team page. If this seems true already, please let me know.

2 Likes

I own the group that owns the experience, so now that i think about it, it might not have picked up thag i was the group owner

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the message! Is this a problem that persists on all jobs you have? If not, could you send me the job ID of the job that you see this issue for?

1 Like

I only have one job post, so Iā€™m not sure whether itā€™s a persistent issue.
Hereā€™s the id 8481922896002349

1 Like

Every time I add this, the next day it wantā€™s me to set it again

Can there be a way for hired people to upload the work commissioned to the talent hub and for a way to make robux payment through talent hub too?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.