Improved Developer Products View

Hello,

It would be awesome if we could get some kind of upgrade to the current developer product view. Currently, it is very annoying and tedious to find a specific developer product and/or edit multiple developer products. The only good thing about the current system is that they are listed in alphabetical order.

Could we get a specific page for game assets such as Developer Products, Gamepasses and Badges as well as a search box to filter through them?

18 Likes

Why not do it from Studio’s GameSettings tool. I know its not perfect but it means you dont have to leave Studio to add dev products see reply.

1 Like

To be honest, I didn’t even think about using that menu, however it doesn’t really change much. The layouts are basically the same.

Sure we can use Studio but it’s a pain to use with horrible UX

why am I not able to select this text (or any other) at all?

and I have to use this to copy the ID?

then after I finish editing a Dev Product I have to scroll down again to edit another one?

No thanks! The Website is outdated and but UX in studio is much worse.

2 Likes

Do NOT get me started on that, it was nothing but a suggestion. The thing is still hellishly bad. It also opens the standalone Upload Tool on the website

Its so bad I make a mod to it with a dragdrop, back when you could still modify the tools without Studio going sicko mode
dragdrop

its outdated but and probs unusable, but you can download it here GameSettingsWithDragDrop.rbxm (1.1 MB)