Improvement on gfx

Hello.
Eariler today, I saw some amazing gfx’s by i5k. @i5k
I don’t why but the work he’s done looks so realistic and on point.
I was wondering how you make GFX’s like these! Examples below. (all credits to i5k)

I didn’t have time to show his masterpiece’s, but I’m really interested in making these types of gfx’s.
Any help would be appreciated! :smiley: Thank you for reading this, hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

He actually uses Cinema4D however, similar effects can be replicated in blender as well.

He uses a mix of displacement nodes, bump maps, materials, roughnesses, rim lighting, HDRIs, chromatic abberation, (posing of course), modeling, photoshop/effects.

Take it a notch further and you can see all have different materials from which he used different textures from places to give it further realism.

An example ripped from my portfolio:

Another one from me but focused on effects more, this time, the texturing is actually done after the render:

3 Likes

He uses Cinema 4D, (which is pay to use). I would ask him. I don’t have any contact with him, but I know my friend does @DevKeyRBLX . There is a lot that goes into it, and he was self taught and has been doing it for six years. So, to summarize, it will take a while of practicing and effort, and you’ll be able to be just like @i5k . Good luck! <3

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try to best to improve. Rip me thinking he used blender.

Tysm! Those GFX’s of yours look very detailed and realistic. Also, thank you for the tips, I’ll try my best to learn through tutorials.

1 Like

Final sidenote, here are some tutorials you can check out which can really help on your renders and GFXs in the future:
Some may be old but still apply to blender 2.8

5 Likes