In Game Avatar Editor

I’m trying to make an in-game avatar editor that is like the one in LilNasX concert. In the LilNasX concert, the avatar editor can actually edit your roblox avatar. I was wondering whether there is some kinda of script or something.

What it looks like in game:

The Link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5790039516/Lil-Nas-X-Concert-Experience?refPageId=3233985d-0a75-4cfc-85f7-b2e47a96c918

4 Likes

Edit: If you want to edit the avatar outside of the game and change the players REAL avatar, you can TRY using the Roblox API along with HTTP service.

This is a Roblox feature, I’m not sure if it’s open to the public. But you can do the same in the Roblox HQ

2 Likes

This is not what he was asking, he wasn’t asking for an in game editor, he was asking about one that actually changed your roblox avatar. But we all make mistakes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In official Roblox games, most of them have a feature where you can actually edit your avatar INSIDE the game, and it will save once you leave.

I’d reccomend you go to one of these games to see for yourself

1 Like

I was thinking that it might be an open feature since it actually asks whether you give permission for it to access your avatar’s items.

This is a feature Roblox announced a while back, I believe this will be going public very soon.

Correct me if i’m wrong

1 Like

What do you mean about “a while back?”

Can you send me the link to it?

It’s currently limited to a select group of games and will most likely become public relatively soon.

1 Like