In-Game Roblox Bot Control

I got this discord-roblox bot which uses a roblox account’s token to gain access to a roblox account which can communicate with discord and the roblox website. It uses perms to rank people from discord to a roblox group to make group ranking easier. All the code uses note.js runs on repl.it. I would like to let the bot be able to join a roblox game and talk in chat which still connecting with discord. Such as a player tells the bot on discord to join a certain game to help them out.

I mostly need help with these things:

First. Is this allowed on roblox?

Second. If it is allowed could I get some scripting support/ examples that I can build off of to help with the script.

A brief overview of what the bot should be able to do:

-  A player sends a message telling the bot, come into (GameID) and say Hi

- The bot joins the game ID and says in the chat "Hi"
3 Likes

Sounds cool, but very risky. Mods would consider it “hacking” if it can get into the account. I would try to message an admin before you publish it, just to be safe

1 Like

This is not possible with node.JS modules, as all modules like Noblox.JS & Bloxy use api endpoints to achieve the desired functions. There is no api endpoint for launching the game that I know of, since for a normal player, Chrome/Edge/Your Browser just prompts Roblox Player to open (that’s why you may get that “Open Roblox?” dialog when you launch a game).

I know how to do this, but I don’t think roblox would allow it.