In Game Robux Giveaway

Hello developers, i already asked this question, but i did it a bit unclearly and it was blocked from answering, basically i have an idea for an in game giveaway, how it would work is the game would check ur gamepasses (made by you) and if you own one that’s x robux and you completed the event’s goal of getting 20 kills, you would participate!
My issue is that im not really aware is it allowed, i have mixed feelings.
How adviced i tried to ask Roblox support, but they avoided my question so it wasn’t really a yes or no, so that’s what i am asking, is this form of f2p accessible lottery okey?
Thank’s yall for help <3

2 Likes

Its not allowed, as it is a giveaway an roblox doesnt allow for giveaways.

You could say on the other hand that you are going to donate X amount of robux to someone, and in that case, roblox really cant get that mad if you do it right, cause donating it is in fact allowed.

2 Likes

It sounds cool, but you might need to check Roblox TOS to see if it is allowed.

so if i instead of “Create a gamepass for 1000 robux and compleate the event to paricipate in a giveway” i say instead “Random person who compleated the event and has created a 1000 robux gamepass will be donated” is fine?!

That would be a lottery, which is not allowed and also illegal.

2 Likes

Sadly no, as @TimerHotel has stated, the only way to give away robux in a game is for it to be strictly a donation, there cant be requirements for the donation, just a straight up donation.

damn that ruins my plans
i suppose i will just invest it and make the event ingame rewards

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think you can make a system to give them points and let them trade it into robux. Don’t specify they will get robux.